You can become a Member for just $10 per year
(+ a one-off $1 joining fee)
As a member you receive the following benefits:
- Newsletter delivered quarterly via email
- Free entry to the Museum, Old Kirk and special exhibitions & events
- Discount of 10% when purchasing publications from our Bookshop
- Access to records and computers for research purposes
- Invitations to events and exhibition openings
You will also gain these benefits:
- Share and increase your skills and local knowledge
- Meet people and make new friends
- Volunteer for any of a wide range of duties to suit your available time, preferences and skills
- Participate in the Society’s decision-making at Member’s meetings in the Old Kirk
Membership fees are due from 1st July each year.
Post the completed form to the Society’s Secretary at:
PO Box 100 Yamba NSW 2464,
or deliver to the Museum in River Street Yamba (next door to the Golf Club). Payment options are cited on the forms.
Office Bearers 2020 – 2021
The Committee meets every month of the year
The Members Newsletter is published quarterly, in the first week of March, June, September and December. It contains historical items with a focus on Yamba and keeps members up to date with what is happening at the Museum.
Member Meetings are held in The Old Kirk at regular intervals throughout the year.